AUDICLEAN ear cleansing wash is a gentle and effective way to safely clean the ears delicate inner parts. When used 2 to 3 times a week, AUDICLEAN helps prevent wax build-up and keeps ears refreshingly clean and clear. AUDICLEAN is safe for the entire family (ages 2 and up) and quick and easy to use, in or out of the shower or bath, preferably seated. Allow at least 10 days of regular use to adapt to the refreshing experience of AUDICLEAN that gives your ears a new feeling of cleanliness.
Directions (please follow carefully before use)
For best results, use once a day for just 10 days, then 2-3 times a week.
- Attach nozzle on top of the bottle by pressing it gently into place
- Place index finger into nozzle
- Gently insert nozzle into ear, while keeping head upright; depress for 1 second
- Leave solution in ear for 10 seconds
- Gently tilt head to allow wash to drain out
- Gently dry outer ear with a clean towel or tissue
- In case of excessive wax production, leave product to act for 10 minutes. Repeat procedure up to 4 times if necessary
Repeat process on the other ear. Rinse nozzle with hot water after each use.
How should my ears feel after using AUDICLEAN?
AUDICLEAN gives your ears a new refreshingly clean feeling. NOTE: You may experience a clogged ear sensation that quickly disappears once you tilt your head to allow the wash to flow out.
Ensure AUDICLEAN is used at room temperature:
20°C – 25°C (68° F - 77° F)
- In case of pain or persisting ear discomfort, DISCONTINUE product use and consult your HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. This may indicate the presence of an existing hard and/or obstructive earwax blockage or inflammation
- Do not insert any objects (for example cotton buds) into ears before or after using AUDICLEAN
- Do not dry the ear canal too vigorously after use as this could trigger irritation or inflammation
Do not use after expiration date stated on the box and label.
Do not use if you have ear pain, an ear infection, swimmer's ear, an eardrum perforation, pressure-equalizing tubes (PETs/grommets), balance disorders, insulin-deficient diabetes, immunosuppression, had ear surgery or if you have a foreign item in the ear or a hard and/or obstructive earwax blockage (indicated by difficulty hearing, pain, ringing noise, feeling of blockage, temporary deafness after swimming or shower), Do not use on children under 2 years of age.
AUDICLEAN is approved as a medical device CE 0459 in accordance with the European Community requirements of directive 93/42 and the Australian Therapeutical Goods Administration (ARTG no. 96547). Audiclean is a medical device in compliance with regulatory requirements of the U.S. FDA.